Unfortunately these zingers will only work for Conseratives and not for Liberals! It is from a piece by Wynton Hall in “Human Events”
The following are direct quotes from Mr. Hall and will be most effective for any candidate running against a Liberal!
1. Here is an economic lesson for President Obama and congressional democrats: you cannot be “for jobs” and against those who create them.
2. Saying goverment can spend its way to prosperity is like saying you can eat yourself skinny.
3. I refuse to put faith in a government that cannot plug a hole.
4. We need leadership that is as committed to getting this economy growing as it is about building a mosque at Ground Zero.
5. If ignorance is bliss, why do Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi always look so gloomy?
6. With all due respect, Mr. President, Tea Parties are not what is wrong with America.
7. This president loves to travel around the world apologizing for America. How about traveling around America apologizing for your policies?
8. Obama has added more to the national debt in 2 years than all presidents from George Washington to Ronald Reagan —-combined. This is not the change we were waiting for.
9. Â This president throws a party every week; we need a president who is not a party organizer.
10. President Obama is to leadership what Charlie Rangel is to ethics.
11. The Obama econonomy forced us to give up our summer vacations; how about the Obamas giving up just one of their 12 vacations?
13. Only in Washington DC could destroying America’s future be considered a stimulus.
14. Here’s a message to Washington: the Amercian people want jobs, not welfare. We support small business, not bailouts.
15. Our message is clear to this administration: keep your hands off our childrens’ money.
16. I guess when President Obama promised that his economic policies would ignite a Revovery Summer, he apparently meant a SEARCH and recovery summer.
17. When Pres. Obama promised us that he was going to spread the wealth around he meant it for Michelle’s travelling entourage.
18. So let me ask you, does the community feel organized now?
19. Inquiring Taxpayers want to know: if Tim Geithner does not have to pay his taxes, why do we?
20. This summer, President Obama has been sited on the golf course more times than OJ Simpson (who is still searching for the REAL killer)
21. Obama said he would heal the oceans; impressive that he did this while golfing all summer.
22. Let me be clear. The number one priority of NASA has NOTHING to do with reaching out to Muslims.
23. Washington would do well to remember the words of Lady Margaret Thatcher: ” the problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people’s money.”
I think this would work quite well on the conservative campaign trail!!!